Behavioral Health Therapist - Fairbanks Access
8102 Clearvista Pkwy
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Behavioral Health Therapist – Licensed position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana on the Fairbanks campus.
Job DutiesOur access therapists are the face of Fairbanks to our clients and their families. An access therapist represents Fairbanks and everything that we have to offer. They provide psychosocial assessments to potential clients and make appropriate recommendations or referrals for these clients. Not only do our access therapist interact with clients, families, and insurance companies but they also communicate with our internalExperience
Two years of experience providing mental health treatment preferred.
Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field.
- Valid Indiana license (Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist) by Health Professions Bureau preferred
- Must possess current Indiana Driver's license and proof of current auto insurance; must possess a driving record that adheres to Community Health Network policy.
- Ability to function independently
- Problem solving abilities/good judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills including flexibility, persistence, and patience
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Assessment and treatment competencies specific to population in being served
- Driving record must adhere to Community Health Network standards
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to cognitively analyze and reason to perform therapeutic counseling
- Auditory skills to hear reporting by clients of their problems
Behavioral health, intervention, crisis intervention care team. They have many duties, but the most important one is making sure that our clients and their families know that they are getting the best care and treatment that they deserve.