Behavioral Health Therapist - Fairbanks
8102 Clearvista Pkwy
Indianapolis, IN 46256
The Behavioral Health Therapist – Licensed position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana on the Fairbanks campus.
Our therapist are the foundation of our care delivery team. They may work with inpatient or outpatient individuals suffering from alcoholism, drug addiction, and/or other chemical dependency issues. They will interact with patients many different times throughout their journey. They will conduct individual sessions, group therapy, and family group therapy with the client and their families. Our therapist plays a vital role in the client’s life and the decisions that they make. They can help a client discover that they can regain control of their life. They instill hope into those who feel that they no longer have anything to be hopeful for.
Two years of experience providing mental health treatment preferred.
Master's Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field.
- Valid Indiana license (Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist) by Health Professions Bureau preferred
- Must possess current Indiana Driver's license and proof of current auto insurance; must possess a driving record that adheres to Community Health Network policy.
- Ability to function independently
- Problem solving abilities/good judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills including flexibility, persistence, and patience
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Assessment and treatment competencies specific to population in being served
- Driving record must adhere to Community Health Network standards
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to cognitively analyze and reason to perform therapeutic counseling
- Auditory skills to hear reporting by clients of their problems
Behavioral health, intervention, crisis intervention
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.