Behavioral Health Rep
Indiana, IN 46011
The Behavioral Health Representative role is located in Anderson, IN.
• Checking patients in and out, collecting co-payments, appointment scheduling, answers telephone, determines caller’s needs and routes call appropriately
• Serves as a liaison between administrative staff and other hospital departments, external agencies and individuals
• Provides coordination and secretarial support to administrative staff, department committees/groups, and individuals
• Maintains an efficient, well-organized office
Five (5) years secretarial experience in mental health, medical setting, or consumer driven setting also preferred
• Typing speed of 50 wpm
• Requires strong organizational skills, administrative skills, and ability to prioritize
• Ability to function independently; both written and oral grammatically correct communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; mathematical aptitude; strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Alpha filing proficiencies
• Medical terminology, shorthand, or speedwriting preferred
This position will work Monday through Thursday 7:30am - 7:30pm and Friday 7:30am – 12:00pm.
Behavior Health, Front Desk, Reception, Administrative
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.