Behavioral Health Consultant
Anderson, IN 46011
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Up to $2,500 sign on bonus for qualified Therapists
- Tuition reimbursement
- Work/life balance
- Free ongoing training, supervision & support
- Free CEUs
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
Our Integrated Behavioral Health Consultants will provide support to the physicians of primary care practices in the following areas:
- Short-term Interventions
- Diagnostic assessments
- Treatment plan development
- Case management as needed
- Links to outpatient therapy services as needed
- This position will work in Anderson and Muncie
- 2+ years' experience in providing mental health treatment
- 2+ years' experience in a physician practice or medical setting preferred
- Strong diagnostic and assessment skills
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health field
- Valid Indiana license as an LCSW by the Indiana Health Professions Bureau
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.