Behavioral Health Clinician
The Behavioral Health Clinician position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Behavioral Health Clinician provides psychiatric clinical intervention services for patients and families
- Administers direct and indirect patient care
One year of experience working in healthcare or a human services field.
Bachelor's Degree required.
- Oral communication skills to discuss patient care needs
- Written communication skills as necessary for documentation
- Computer skills for documentation and work related purposes
- Demonstrates a learning attitude toward solving problems
- Demonstrates ability to respectfully address interpersonal conflicts
- Takes initiative to help others
- Demonstrates accountability for own actions
- Demonstrates openness to change and new learning
- Demonstrates customer service skills to provide exceptional patient and family experiences
Mental health, behavioral care, patient care, psych
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.