Behavioral Health Clinician
Every other weekend
The Behavioral Health Clinician position is located at the Behavioral Health Pavilion within Community Hospital North.
- Provides psychiatric clinical intervention services for patients and families. Administers direct and indirect patient care
- Provides therapeutic interventions based on multi-disciplinary treatment plan, which includes monitoring the milieu, individual therapeutic interactions, facilitation of psycho-educational groups, supportive counseling, and patient/family teaching
One (1) year experience working in health care or human services field
Bachelor’s degree required
- Able to work with peers in a team situation
- Oral communication skills to discuss patient care needs.
- Written/Computer skills as necessary for documentation.
- Demonstrates a learning attitude toward solving problems
- Takes initiative to help others
- Demonstrates accountability for own actions
- Demonstrates customer service skills to provide exceptional patient and family experience
This role is part time evenings 32 hours/week, will include working every other weekend. This role will mainly work on the SMI Unit, Severe Mentally Ill.
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana’s leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor’s offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.