Advanced Practice Provider - Pulmonary Critical Care
7150 Clearvista Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46256
This provider will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to work with our Pulmonary/Critical Care group at Community Hospital North in Indianapolis, IN.
• PRN, day opportunity. Weekend requirement - 2 shifts of every 8 weekends.
• Inpatient critical care and rounding
• Care for critically ill patients in the ICU, as well as patients with pulmonary disorders. Some Internal Medicine care required as well
• Opportunity to learn and grow as a provider
• Electronic Medical Record system (EPIC)
• Competitive compensation
Licensure & Certifications
• Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana
• Critical care experience preferred, but willing to train if qualified and motivated
• Must be willing to learn how to intubate, insert central and arterial lines and manage ventilated patients
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:
Anna Eifrid, Network Provider Recruiter