Advanced Practice Provider - Gynecological Oncology
1440 E County Line Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46227
This provider will join Community Physician Network, a multi-specialty group with over 1,000 providers in Indianapolis, IN. With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live. Indiana also maintains its place as one of the top 5 provider friendly states.
Community Physician Network is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, to join our rapidly growing Gynecologic Oncology team in Indianapolis, IN.
• Full time opportunity, weekend and after hour call coverage will be required
• Ideal candidates will have a clinical background in oncology and/or gynecological care
• Operating room experience is required and experience with minimally invasive and robotic surgery is preferred as Provider will assist surgeon in the operating room
• Opportunity to learn and grow as a provider
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
Licensure & Certifications
• Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, contact:
Anna Eifrid, Network Provider Recruiter