Advanced Practice Provider - Dawes Fretzin
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Why work for Community Health Network?
- Work/life balance and volunteer opportunities
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth
- Excellent benefits
- Premiere dermatology group in Indianapolis
- New, state of the art facility
- Electronic medical records
- Provide dermatology care to patients, including assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Appropriately prescribes and supervises medications
- Educates patients on self-care
- Makes appropriate referral of complex, high priority cased to the physicians
- 3+ years' experience as an Advanced Practice Provider
- Dermatology experience required
- Educational background consistent with requirements for licensure and certification within the state of Indiana
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.