Advanced Practice Provider - Cardio EP
8075 N Shadeland Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Community Physician Network is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to work alongside with our Cardiac EP team at Community Heart & Vascular Hospital in Indianapolis, IN.
• Full-time day opportunity, weekend rounding on a rotating schedule will be a requirement.
• Ability to assist with patient education
• Assist in the clinic, and daily hospital rounding
• Competitive compensation and excellent benefits package
• Experience or interest in Cardiac Electrophysiology
• Must have excellent communication, critical thinking, and planning skills
• Hard working, proactive, and a team player that is dedicated to delivering high-quality patient care
• Consistent and consecutive employment or training history
• Educational background consistent with requirements for NP or PA licensure and certification in the state of Indiana
Ranked among the nation’s most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is guided by a simple mission: “Deeply committed to the communities we serve, we enhance health and well-being.” Our organization’s values are represented by the acronym PRIIDE: Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovations, Dedication, and Excellence. These values drive the work we do every day and the attitude we bring to every task. Our provider work force ranks #1 in physician satisfaction scores as measured by NCDR. Referral base: over 300 primary care providers, 11 counties, 625,000 unique patients served in 2017.
For more information, please contact:
Anna Eifrid, Network Provider Recruiter