8520 Allison Pointe Blvd 200
Indianapolis, IN 46250
- Responsible for development of new business opportunities through the sales of Encore Services to broker and target accounts, cold calling, and promotional events.
- Developing and implementing effective sales/ service strategies, including; presentation and communication programs for PPO Networks and all products to retain and increase network membership enrollment growth and is accountable for results
- Responsible for providing decision making and strategic planning including the efficient and productive use of material and financial resources
- Introduces the PPO products and networks to new payers and recommends payers for contract status
Two years of sales experience in an insurance or healthcare setting in a customer service and direct sales position
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related disciplines
- Valid and current driver's license and ability to operate a vehicle
- Require current Indiana Life & Health Insurance Agents license
This position requires 50-75% travel, statewide
Encore, payroll, services, account, sales, insurance, negotiation, travel, community, hospital
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.