Bridges to Health
Bridges to Health is an educational and medication management program designed to help you and your loved ones who are covered under Community Health Network insurance better manage any or all of these conditions: asthma, high cholesterol, diabetes and smoking cessation.
- Free initial appointment.
- Follow-up appointments with pharmacists who are specially trained to help patients use their medications in the most effective ways possible.
- For Community Health Direct Gold Members, all follow-up appointments are free.
- For Community Health Direct Silver Members, follow-up appointments are subject to plan deductible.
- Patients receive cost savings on medications related to the above conditions and diabetic testing supplies at copays ranging from $0-20 per prescription when filled at a Walgreens pharmacy.
- All formulary supplies for diabetes and asthma have a $0 copay.
- All smoking cessation medications are covered free of charge for up to 32 weeks based on patient success and follow-up.
To enact co-pay discounts, the following requirements must be met:
- Complete this registration form (PDF).
- Completion of lab work (if applicable).
- Completion of first appointment with a specialty trained ambulatory care pharmacist.
- Completion of first appointment with a specialty trained ambulatory registered dietitian (diabetes and cholesterol programs only).
To maintain co-pay discounts, the following requirements must be met:
- Attend appointments with pharmacist/dietitian as recommended based on national guidelines.
- Stay up to date on all required lab work based on applicable national guidelines.
- Failure to keep appointments as scheduled, or failure to complete required lab testing when due, will result in return of co-pay to normal values.
- Failure to keep appointments is defined as missing/canceling 3 appointments or failure to schedule within 4 weeks of being contacted.
Allow us to help you get better control of your disease state! For more details, please call 855-832-7438 or 317-355-6913 or email BridgesToHealth@eCommunity.com.