Calendar of events
Immunizations for seasonal flu
Flu immunizations also available by appointment - just call us. 24-hour notice is recommended. Please call Chauntae at 317-887-7648 or Julia at 317-621-9574.
Wellspring Pharmacy is now offering seasonal flu vaccines.
- During clinic days, injections are administered first-come, first-served.
- Please plan for 15 minutes plus wait time.
- Covered by Healthmark and many other insurance carriers.
- Wellspring is not a Medicare Part B provider.
- Payroll deduct available for Community Health Network employees. (Network employees should visit employee health or one of the immunization clinics offered at their worksite to receive their free flu shot.)
- Wellspring’s pharmacists are pleased to offer immunization services to our adult customers.
*Free to Community Health Network insured spouses and dependents who are covered under HealthMark insurance.
Clinic locations and hours
Other immunizations available
Please call for more information about the following immunizations. Vaccinations are covered by most insurance—cost (if any) will be determined before your appointment.
- Zostavax (dependent on availability)—Age restrictions apply; check with your insurance company.
- Pneumonia—1 to 2 doses if you smoke cigarettes or if you have certain chronic medical conditions.*
- Meningitis—Young adults going to college who plan to live in a dormitory need to get vaccinated against meningococcal disease. People with certain medical conditions should also receive this vaccine.*
- Hepatitis B—You need this vaccine if you have a specific risk factor for hepatitis B virus infection* or you simply wish to be protected from this disease. The vaccine is given as a 3-dose series.
- Tetanus Booster—Every 10 years
- Tetanus Pertussis Booster—All adults who have close contact with young children.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella Booster—You need at least 1 dose of MMR if you were born in 1957 or later. You may also need a 2nd dose.*
*Consult your healthcare provider to determine your level of risk for infection and your need for this vaccine.