When an emergency brings you to Community Westview Hospital, our emergency medical team is standing by, ready to provide you with the urgent care you require. Community Westview Hospital’s emergency services staff provides expert treatment for adults and children. Whether it’s a life-threatening medical condition or high fever, our experienced staff is trained and ready to handle a wide range of emergency situations.
Our ER team offers you and your loved ones the following services:
- ER physicians who specialize in emergency medicine and internal medicine
- Access to physician specialists in over 30 medical and surgical specialties
- State-of-the-art imaging services and other diagnostic services
- A newly renovated medical-surgical nursing unit and three-bed progressive care unit (PCU)
- An osteopathic medical team that combines the art of healing with the art of caring
The Emergency Department at Community Westview Hospital is open 24 hours. It is staffed by emergency physicians, registered nurses and paramedics certified in advanced cardiac life support.
Emergency services physicians
- Carey Gear, M.D., Medical Director
- Jeffrey Brunett, M.D.
- Richard Hehner, M.D.
- Ben Huang, D.O.
- Christine Kirkendol, M.D.
- Joel Nelson, M.D.
- William Wixom, D.O.
For more information on Community Westview Hospital’s emergency services please call 317-920-7170.