Immunizations for seasonal flu
Wellspring Pharmacy is now offering seasonal flu vaccines.
- During clinic days, injections are administered first-come, first-served.
- Please plan for 15 minutes plus wait time.
- Covered by Community Health Network insurance plans and many other insurance carriers.
- Wellspring is not a Medicare Part B provider.
- Payroll deduct available for Community Health Network employees. (Network employees should visit employee health or one of the immunization clinics offered at their worksite to receive their free flu shot.)
- Wellspring’s pharmacists are pleased to offer immunization services to our adult customers.
Cost: $25* (*Free to Community Health Network insured spouses and dependents who are covered under a Community Health Network insurance plan.)
Clinic locations and hours
10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Noon to 5 p.m.
Flu immunizations also available by appointment. 24-hour notice is recommended. Please call Chauntae at 317-887-7648.
Other immunizations available
Please call for more information about the following immunizations. Vaccinations are covered by most insurance—cost (if any) will be determined before your appointment.
- Zostavax (dependent on availability)—Age restrictions apply; check with your insurance company.
- Pneumonia—1 to 2 doses if you smoke cigarettes or if you have certain chronic medical conditions.*
- Meningitis—Young adults going to college who plan to live in a dormitory need to get vaccinated against meningococcal disease. People with certain medical conditions should also receive this vaccine.*
- Hepatitis B—You need this vaccine if you have a specific risk factor for hepatitis B virus infection* or you simply wish to be protected from this disease. The vaccine is given as a 3-dose series.
- Tetanus Booster—Every 10 years
- Tetanus Pertussis Booster—All adults who have close contact with young children.
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella Booster—You need at least 1 dose of MMR if you were born in 1957 or later. You may also need a 2nd dose.*
*Consult your healthcare provider to determine your level of risk for infection and your need for this vaccine.