...the key to continued weight loss and control is building a life-long relationship with our patients.
If you or someone you know struggles with their weight or has been told by a physician to lose weight, we can help. Community Bariatric Services - North offers a medically-supervised, non-surgical weight loss and wellness program for individuals who seek to lose weight—from 10 lbs to hundreds of pounds.
Attend a free class
We offer free information seminars so you can learn more about our medical weight loss program. Classes start in 2016, so register today!
Register for a
Why choose Community?
Patients receive a detailed medical history and assessment, diet plan, ongoing support and follow-up appointments tailored to their individual needs to help them achieve long-term wellness through healthy weight loss. Our program and process >>
In addition, we offer:
- Collaboration with family physician/specialty physician
- Consultation support with behavioral health coach, exercise physiologist and dietitian
- Ongoing support from the weight loss and wellness team
The program adheres to guidelines set forth by the American Society of Bariatric Physicians (ASBP) and is designed around identifying and treating the disease processes of obesity.
Why do you want to lose weight?
Individuals may desire to lose weight for a variety of reasons:
- Improve general health
- Reduce risks for other surgical procedures, such as total joint, hip or knee replacement
- Maintain weight loss after bariatric surgery
- Maintain long-term weight loss
- Manage medical conditions, such as:
- High blood pressure/cholesterol
- Sleep apnea
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Who's a good candidate?
Community's non-surgical weight loss program is appropriate for individuals 18 years and older (minor must be accompanied by adult) who want to improve their health and lose five to 30% of their current body weight. We can also help if you are considering bariatric surgery, or want to maintain your weight after weight loss surgery.
Individuals can self-refer or, depending on their insurance, a physician referral may be needed.
To learn more about participating in Community's weight loss and wellness program, please call us at 317-621-7771 or toll-free 866-621-7771.