Ambulatory surgery center (ASC) development
Our state-of-the-art ambulatory and endoscopy centers have set a standard of excellence that is unparalleled in the industry. The proof of our performance is in our consistently high physician and patient satisfaction scores. Whether your desire is to develop a new center, or secure a partner for your existing center, VEI can help. To learn more about surgery center development, call us at 317-621-7400.
What sets VEI apart from the competition?
- VEI has a proven 20-year track record in the development, acquisition and management of ASC’s.
- VEI prefers to work with a hospital as a partner to enhance fee schedule.
- VEI has the unique ability to understand and balance the needs of physicians and hospital partners.
- Facility designed to ensure efficiency, patient safety and privacy.
- VEI management and ownership structure results in long-term commitment to each center.
- Commitment to centralized model for purchasing, contracting and staffing results in maximized outcomes, both clinically and financially.
- On-site dedicated medical director who is a board certified anesthesiologist experienced in the delivery of outpatient anesthesia services.
- A dedicated executive director at each center who teams with the medical director to ensure clinical and business operations run at maximum efficiency.
- Comprehensive management support services to ensure maximum performance and financial return on investment.
- Commitment by all staff to provide an exceptional experience to patients and families.
Ambulatory and endoscopy center locations
VEI surgery facilities include clients located in both Indiana and Michigan, as well as Community Health Network hospital surgical services.