The new custom-built Community Cancer Center South features three floors of dedicated space for comprehensive cancer patient care. Our physicians collaborate daily to bring the best individualized treatment options to each and every patient. A patient tracking system reduces anxiety and wait times between transition phases of treatment, and all treatment information is kept on a fully-integrated electronic medial record, accessible to all Community providers.
Other first-class services and amenities include:
- Imaging suite. A full suite of imaging technology, including PET CT, 3T MRI, linear accelerator, 3D mammography (breast tomosynthesis), ultrasound and x-ray.
- Infusion rooms. 16 private infusion rooms with individual temperature control, heated recliners, TVs and comfortable waiting areas for family and friends.
- On-site services. Lab and specialized oncology pharmacy in the building for tests and medication assistance.
- TrueBeam™ system. Only available at Community, this treatment delivers high-intensity radiation for cancers near the brain.
- Healing environment. A healing garden, natural sun-lit spaces and spa-like amenities.
- Integrative medicine. Alternative therapies include yoga, music, art, massage, support groups, nutrition counseling and cooking classes, and more.
- FigLeaf Boutique. The only cancer specialty boutique in south Indianapolis. Every employee is a certified mastectomy fitter.