Community's Sleep/Wake Disorders Centers offer diagnosis and treatment of pediatric sleep disorders in children ages 2 through adolescent. We offer pediatric sleep disorder care at all our locations. To make or change an appointment please call 317-355-4682.
We treat the following sleep/wake disorders in children:
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Poor sleep hygiene
- ADHD-related sleep disorders
- Excessive sleep
- Periodic leg movements
- Restless leg syndrome
- Idiopathic hypersomnolence
Sleep disorders and school
Watch the video below in which Dr. Debra O’Donnell, pediatric neurologist with Community Health Network, discusses sleep issues that can affect school-aged children and their families.
About the Pediatric Sleep Center
Unique features of the Pediatric Sleep Center include the following:
- Patients age 2 to 17
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Luxurious, hotel-like bedrooms
- Comfortable accommodations for one parent
- Specialized evaluation and treatment
- Two-bed pediatric lab located on the pediatric unit
- Hospital-based lab with full service support available
- Pediatric nurses immediately available on unit in case of an emergency
- Toy room to ensure wakefulness during daytime studies
- Board-certified sleep medicine physicians
- Able to schedule patients quickly –no lengthy delays
- Same-day scheduling with insurance pre-certification
The pediatric unit at Community Hospital North offers two pediatric sleep study rooms that provide monitoring for children with sleep disorders, including EEG video seizure monitoring.
Take a tour
You and your child are welcome to visit the sleep center prior to the sleep study date for a tour and description. Please contact the sleep lab to set a time to stop by and get a tour of the facility.