(Department of Transportation) 49 CFR Part 40 & 49 CFR Part 391 - Subpart H
Our services meet all requirements.
Community’s occupational health DOT services are structured to assist you in maintaining a physical exam, drug and alcohol testing program that is compliant with federal regulations. Our program directors keep your company aware of the latest DOT rules and requirements.
Convenient locations and hours
For DOT services, we offer a number of convenient MedCheck Occupational Health Centers in Indianapolis, Anderson, Greenwood and Greenfield, as well as two centers that provide after-hours coverage. Locations and hours >>
- Medical certification exams
- Commercial drivers license (CDL)
- Public passenger chauffeur’s license
- Regulated urine drug screens and specimen collections
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) approved laboratory services
- Certified alcohol testing using Lifeloc breath analyzer equipment
- Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO) services
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) services
- Random pool and number generation program