Have your baby at a health network where everything goes according to plan. Even when those plans change.
Having your baby at Community Health Network means having the peace of mind that you’re in excellent hands should complications arise. As a parent, you’ll quickly learn having a back-up plan is a pretty good plan. Any pregnancy can turn high-risk – which is why just any hospital won’t do. Community has the most advanced neonatal intensive care unit in the state. In fact, other hospitals model theirs after ours. Even after the delivery, no one delivers like we do.
Request your free early pregnancy test
Call 800-777-7775 to get your test kit absolutely free while supplies last. Even before you become pregnant, your health comes first. A Community OB/GYN provider can provide a free meet-and-greet visit and get you started on our free prenatal vitamin program. Find an OB/GYN doctor >>
Wellspring Pharmacy pregnancy and childbirth services
To learn more about the services below and how to sign up, please visit eCommunity.com/wellspring.
- FREE prenatal vitamins—Bring your prescription for prenatal supplements to one of our pharmacy locations and mention this offer.
OB care blog
Read our OB care blog for information from our maternity services experts on pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and more. Read the blog, watch the videos and feel free to ask us your own questions about pregnancy and the childbirth experience! Visit ohbabyblog.com today!
Life sure changes fast when you’re pregnant. Excitement, worry, changes to your body … and questions. Lots of questions.
As you move through your pregnancy, you’ll have lots of decisions to make. Like how to stay healthy during your pregnancy and what kind of labor you want.
Your family and friends will have lots of opinions, but you can relax. You’ll find everything you need at Community Health Network:
- Beautiful maternity suites that you can settle into for your whole stay. With us, you never have to move to a small room after the delivery of your baby. See our suites! >>
- Maternity suites customized for the kind of labor and delivery you choose.
- High-risk maternity care with suites designed to make long stays comfortable.
- Surgical suites on the units for C-sections or other surgical procedures.
- Neonatal intensive care with Riley Hospital neonatal physicians on site 24/7.
- All the education you’ll want—both in classes and online.
- Convenient, online tools for your pregnancy and your family’s health.
And, you’ll find lots of fabulous information right here on eCommunity.com:
What you need for pregnancy
Planning your labor and delivery
"While I talked to people about baby names and how big my belly was, what I was thinking about was, 'Will I be in pain?' But, my doctor knew that pain relief would be important to me and we made plans well before Hannah's birth. I can't tell you what a difference this made for me."
What to expect in the hospital
Plus, a great collection of online resources you won’t find anywhere else!