LAP-BAND®: Proven surgical weight loss
We are a Center of Excellence!
Community Bariatric Services - Hamilton's outpatient bariatric surgery center for LAP-BAND® surgery has been designated a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence®! More on our blog >>
- Next class: May 14, 2014 @ 6 p.m. (Noblesville, IN)
Sign up today for a FREE weight loss surgery class to learn more about obesity surgery options, including the lap band procedure, and talk one-on-one with our clinical staff and patients. See you in 2014!
Register online, call 371-621-2511 or e-mail bingram@eCommunity.com to sign up!
Am I a candidate for lap band surgery?
The LAP-BAND® adjustable gastric banding system is an FDA-approved weight loss device appropriate for adults with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 40 or those with a BMI of 30 who also have obesity-related health conditions, such as diabetes or heart disease. Discover if LAP-BAND® may be right for you >>
Take the first step! Attend a free class
The decision to have obesity surgery is not to be taken lightly. We can help you decide whether bariatric surgery is right for you and if you are a candidate for adjustable gastric band surgery.
Register today for a FREE weight loss surgery class to learn more about obesity surgery options and talk one-on-one with our clinical staff and patients. Register online, call 371-621-2511 or e-mail bingram@eCommunity.com to sign up! Find a free class near you >>
Transform your life with LAP-BAND®
If you or someone you know struggles with morbid obesity and suffers from related health conditions, we can help! At Community Bariatric Services – Hamilton in Indianapolis, we specialize in LAP-BAND® System bariatric surgery and long-term patient management to help our patients take control of their obesity, change their lives, and regain their health.
Dr. Keith McEwen, certified LAP-BAND® surgeon, together with a skilled team of nurses, registered dietitians, exercise therapists and psychologists, provides patients with safe and effective weight loss surgery, comprehensive pre- and post-operative education and ongoing aftercare. We are here to guide you to a happier, healthier life.
Why choose us for LAP-BAND® surgery?
- Accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence® (only accredited outpatient bariatric program in the greater Indianapolis area).
- Dr. McEwen’s practice is one of only a handful in Indiana that is LAP-BAND TOTAL CARE™ certified.
- Dr. McEwen is a LAP-BAND® System faculty member, having demonstrated the highest level of patient management and technical surgical ability.
- We are one of the most experienced lap band surgery programs in Indiana with outstanding results. We’ve helped thousands of people lose weight - more than 50,000 lbs. and counting!
- Inpatient and outpatient options are available at our state-of-the-art, beautiful facility in north Indianapolis.
- Our entire team supports you in your weight loss journey. We are here to help you reach your wellness goals through listening, education, exercise programs and more.
Lasting weight loss with lap band
Ed French struggled with obesity his entire life. At age 56, he attended a weight loss seminar and knew that lap band surgery was the right choice for him.
Since his successful adjustable gastric banding procedure in 2006, Ed has lost 110 pounds and kept it off! More lap band success stories >>
We're located on the north side of Indianapolis in Noblesville, in the Community Health Pavilion Noblesville. Our one-stop facility offers patients convenience and opportunities for collaboration in a medically-directed environment.
Considering lap band surgery? Call or e-mail today to attend a free weight loss surgery workshop!
Community Bariatric Services – Hamilton
Community Health Pavilion Noblesville
9669 East 146th Street, Suite 340
Noblesville, Indiana 46060
Learn more about Community Bariatric Services – Hamilton, Indiana's best dedicated LAP-BAND® program, at eCommunity.com/bariatric.
LAP-BAND® is a registered trademark of Allergan, Inc.