A good support team is essential for long-term weight loss success after bariatric surgery. Our team of nurses, dietitians, and exercise specialists is here to help you throughout your journey to wellness.
Patient support groups
Support groups for our bariatric patients are held the first Thursday of each month from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. These meetings are for current LAP-BAND® patients only or patients interested in our surgical weight loss programs. If you have questions, please contact Gina Goodwin, RD, CD, at ggoodwin@eCommunity.com.
Community Bariatric Services – Hamilton
Community Health Pavilion Noblesville
9669 E. 146th Street, Suite 340
Noblesville, IN 46060
See a Map
2014 support groups
See you in 2015!
- January 8 - Body image is how you see yourself. Let’s learn more!
- February 5 - Giving the Gift of Love: Recipe Exchange and Tiny Taste
- March 5 - Tips on dealing with unsupportive partners or family members. Let’s engage!
- April 2 - Spring Has Sprung: Clothing Exchange
- May 7 - Makeover Takeover: Tips and Tricks
- June 4 - Salad Shake Off
- July 2 - Fire Up Field Trip!
- August 6 - Back to School Again
- September 3 - Chili Cook Off, Healthy Tips
- October 1 - Surgical Savvy
- November 5 - Turkey Trot Spot
- December 3 - Holiday Bazaar