Think you might have a problem with your lap band? Do you suffer from acid reflux or other unpleasant symptoms? Are you just not losing weight since your band surgery?
It could be time to talk to a doctor about a lap band revision and discuss your options for getting back on track.
Signs and symptoms of lap band problems
Check the list below for things that might indicate a problem with your lap band.
- Nausea and vomiting on a routine basis
- All of your food intake is softs or liquids (ice cream, pudding, soups)
- You use a spoon for each meal instead of a fork
- You have heartburn or reflux each evening or prop yourself up to sleep
- You have NO satiety (you are hungry all the time)
- You choke, spit up, or have productive belches on a regular basis
- You have had little to no weight loss with your Lap Band® System
Get back on track!
If you have not lost weight since your weight loss surgery, do not be ashamed or embarrassed. We are here to help, not to judge you. Let our team of trained bariatric staff diagnose your lap band issues. If you are thinking of band removal, it is time to have an unbiased opinion from Dr. Keith McEwen, lap band specialist.
Don’t give up! Call today and let us help. We can keep those bad days from becoming bad weeks!
E-mail cconwell@eCommunity.com or call 317-621-2511 today!