Cardiac Rehabilitation Heart Maintenance Program
The Heart Maintenance Program is an extension of the Community Howard Regional Health Cardiac Rehabilitation Program. To qualify for this program you must be a graduate of any professional cardiac rehabilitation program.
Please contact us during these hours for membership information.
- Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Methods of payment
Please call our Sports Center manager to discuss beginning this fitness program. You may choose from the following methods of payment:
- Pay $6.00 per visit at our front desk as you enter the facility.
- Save by paying a month at a time at $38.00 per month.
- You may participate Monday - Friday, 7 – 10 a.m. during our special supervised "Heart Maintenance" period. For your protection during the Heart Maintenance period, we have staff available to assist you and are equipped with a Zoll automated external defibrillator.
- You may exercise during our regular hours of operation without the support of the approved Heart Maintenance resources.