Improving the fitness of the communities we serve
Community Howard Regional Health is dedicated to wellness and physical fitness and offers the community the Kokomo Sports Center.
Kokomo Sports Center
111 W. Southway Blvd., Kokomo, IN 46902 | Map it
Programs and amenities
- Certified group exercise instructors
- 60 group exercise classes offered weekly including ZUMBA®, cycle, yoga and Turbo Kick®
- Certified personal trainers
- Nutrition programming
- One-on-one fitness instructors
- Fitness evaluations
- Body composition tests
- Phase IV cardiac rehab "Heart Maintenance Program
- Tae Kwon Do
- Hammer strength and Cybex free weight and circuit equipment
- Cybex arc trainers, Cybex and True treadmills, True elliptical trainers, Cybex recumbent bicycles, Stair Stepper, rowing machine and an upper body ergometer
- Women's only fitness area
- Kids' programming
- Babysitting service
- Regulation-size hardwood basketball court
- Indoor jogging and walking track
- Junior Olympic-size heated outdoor pool
- Five air-conditioned racquetball courts
- Men's executive locker room
- Towel service
Fitness activity hours
- Monday through Thursday 4:30 a.m. - 1 a.m.
- Friday 4:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and 4 to 8:30 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 1:30 pm and 4 - 7:15 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Parents must remain in the facility while their children are in our babysitting service. Children 12 years of age or under must be checked into and remain in the babysitting room. Children are not allowed in any fitness area unless attending an authorized activity (13 years or older must have a membership). A $1.00 per visit fee for babies in diapers, payable to the babysitter, will be expected when you pick up your child. Children under the age of 13 are NOT allowed in the facility when babysitting is unavailable.
- Downstairs entrance open during business hours.