Maude Kelley Scholarship applications now available
The Foundation is currently helping to support fifteen students in a variety of medical fields during the 2013–2014 school year.
Maude Kelley Scholarship application >>
Scholarship applications are now available for the Maude Kelley Scholarship, distributed by the Community Howard Regional Health Foundation. Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited healthcare degree program and submit a copy of their transcript of grades.
Application forms are available from the Community Howard Regional Health Foundation office, located at 125 W. Taylor St., Kokomo, or online below. Completed applications are to be returned to the Foundation office no later than April 1, 2014 at 5 p.m.
In 1991, local philanthropist Ed Kelley, founded the Maude Kelley Scholarship Fund in memory of his late mother. Monies generated from this fund are given to assist students who are planning to enter healthcare professions. The scholarships are based on academic achievement and the likelihood of the recipient returning to work in Howard or contiguous counties.
The purpose of this scholarship is to establish an ongoing source of financial encouragement and motivation to students pursuing degrees and certificates in healthcare professions. Members of the Scholarship Committee will review all applications and recipients are notified by mail in June 2014 once awards have been made.
Congratulations to the 2013 Maude Kelley Scholarship recipients!
- Abby Cline, Purdue University
- Loralee Edwards, Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis
- Kyle Hardwick, Indiana University
- Linda Hendricks, Ivy Tech Community College
- Jennifer Kesler, Ball State University
- Michael Ladd, Midwestern University/Indiana University
- Ashleigh Ledford, Indiana University Kokomo
- Allison Lipchik, University of Southern Indiana
- Carly Moore, Indiana University Kokomo
- Casey Moore, Ball State University
- Kira Naegeli, University of Indianapolis
- Leah Naegeli, Indiana University
- Amber Nolder, Purdue University
- Katelyn Singer, Purdue University
- Cole Smith, Butler Univeristy
- Rachel Wilson, Purdue University
This marks the 25th year the Community Howard Regional Health Foundation has awarded educational scholarships to area students. For more information, please call the Community Howard Regional Health Foundation, at 765-453-8458.