The Foundation is very excited to partner with Community Howard Regional Health on the promotion and outreach of the CommunityCare Mobile. The Unit is already scheduled for various dates through 2014. Watch for the CommunityCare Mobile as it will be a part of community festivals, events and outreach! For more information regarding availability of the CommunityCare Mobile, call Stephanie Collins at 765.453.8166.
What your contributions help to provide
- Maude Kelley Scholarships - The purpose of this scholarship is to establish an ongoing source of financial encouragement and motivation to students pursuing degrees and certificates in healthcare professions.
- Robert F. Miller Continuing Education Grant - The intent of this grant is to provide financial support to the employees of CHRH that need job and career specific training to stay current with innovative health care practices. Educational needs may include certification on new equipment or procedures, educational seminars, certification for licensing, classes in a degree or certificate program, or education on new software in an administrative support department.
- Free Mammography Program – The purpose of this program is to provide mammograms for women who are uninsured and/or under-insured.
- Patient Assistance - To provide emergency financial assistance to those individuals deemed to be in need.
- New Equipment – Each year the Foundation provides funds to purchase new equipment for the various departments within Community Howard Regional Health.
This is only a snap shot of what Community Howard Regional Health Foundation is involved in to improve the quality and availability of healthcare provided to all persons served by Community Howard Regional Health. Employees of Community Howard Regional Health, Foundation Board and staff are involved in many boards and committees to improve our community and those we serve.
For more information on how you can become involved with our Foundation, please contact Rhonda Eastman, Director, 765.453.8458 or Donna Shepherd, Foundation Specialist, 765.453.8066.