Community Heart and Vascular offers a comprehensive, highly-connected team of skilled cardiovascular physicians to care for all your cardiovascular needs.
Our experts include top cardiologists and interventional cardiologists, vascular surgeons, cardiothoracic surgeons, electrophysiologists, pulmonologists, anesthesiologists and intensivists. Together, they determine the best course of action and provide peace of mind and seamless coordinated care, no matter your cardiovascular need.
Areas of heart and vascular care
Our heart and vascular physicians, nurses and clinical staff are experts in the following areas of cardiac care:
- Assessment of heart attack risk
- Diagnosis and treatment of cardiac conditions, e.g., coronary artery disease (CAD), heart attack, congestive heart failure, valve diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of vascular conditions, e.g., peripheral vascular disease (PAD), carotid artery disease
- Heart surgery / cardiac procedures, e.g., open heart surgery, heart bypass surgery, angioplasty, valve replacement
- Diagnosis and treatment of aortic diseases, e.g., abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, e.g., atrial fibrillation
- Catheter therapy, e.g., pacemaker implantation
- Cardiovascular genetic testing for hereditary heart disease risks
- Maternal-fetal care for expectant mothers with cardiovascular conditions
- Cardiac rehabilitation to help manage heart disease and control risk factors
Make an appointment
To make an appointment for vascular or heart care, please call 800-777-7775.