If you have any questions or comments about locker rooms, please call:
- Men's: 317-920-7090
- Women's: 317-920-7905
Welcome to the next generation of guest accommodations. Members and guests have access to our FREE daily half-size lockers. To have a daily locker, simply provide your own lock or purchase one from our service desk and take your belongings with you when you leave.
If you would like to rent a locker from us, both half-size and full-size lockers are available that already have the lock provided and we label the locker with your first and/or last name or nickname. Half lockers are only $9/month and full size are only $17/mo. To sign up for a locker, please stop by our service desk or contact Cassie Oberkrom at 317-920-7408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with your basic storage unit comes limitless use of our dry sauna, eucalyptus steam room, shower(s), grooming station, television lounge area, and more.
Both men’s and women's locker rooms offer a full-size sauna chamber, with room for ten. This will help you get that last drop of sweat out of your workout, as well as cleanse your pores and ease your muscle aches and pains.
Our eucalyptus steam room helps you get a unique start or finish to your workout.
Community Healthplex Sports Club is proud to offer a whirlpool to help reduce muscle soreness and pain. Children six years old and above must have parents present in order to use the whirlpool. Children under age 6 should never go into the whirlpool due to health concerns.
Children's usage of facilities
Ages 5 and under
- All children 5 years of age and under may be in either locker room with either sex of parent. Once any child turns 6 years of age they must be supervised by the same sex parent in the respective locker room or may utilize the Family Changing Room.
- May NOT use the whirlpool, steam room or dry sauna.
Ages 6-12 years
- Must use the Family Changing Room when accompanied by a parent/guardian of the opposite sex.
- Must be supervised by the same sex parent when in the women’s and men’s locker rooms.
- May use the whirlpool while accompanied by a parent/guardian but may not be left alone.
Ages 13 and older
- Can use whirlpool, steam room or sauna without parent supervision.