- Utilization reports: A quarterly computerized activity report includes number of open cases, type of referral, demographic characteristics of users, type of problem, source of treatment and outcomes. Confidentiality of individual cases is maintained at all times.
- Evaluation: Customer satisfaction surveys are given to employer customers and users of EAP. The survey evaluates accessibility and helpfulness of EAP therapist, convenience of location, courtesy of office staff, helpfulness of account managers and supervisory referral process.
- Qualified staff: We offer Master's level therapists with a minimum of 3 years' experience. Our therapists have a wide variety of backgrounds and areas of specialty, including alcohol and drug treatment.
- Case reviews: Bi-monthly clinical staffing of current cases and periodic chart audits to maintain the highest quality of care.
- Quality assurance process: Our process includes employer and client customer satisfaction surveys, monitoring of client outcomes, periodic chart audits and telephone follow-up by therapist before the case is closed.
For more information or to make an appointment contact EAP at 317-621-7742 or 800-543-4158.