The following services are available to employees and any person living in their household. EAP is not connected with your insurance, and household members do not need to be related to the employee.
For more information or to make an appointment contact EAP at 317-621-7742 or 800-543-4158.
- Access: 24 hour, toll-free phone access, appointments scheduled at appropriate, convenient site with licensed therapists (Master's degree or Ph.D.).
- Number of visits: Up to eight visits per year per employee or household member.
- Family involvement: Employees and members of their household are covered and may self-refer to our EAP.
- Centralized scheduling: Appointments made during business hours are scheduled within 3-5 working days of call.
- Emergency services: 24-hour crisis coverage; an appointment is scheduled within 24 hours of call.
- Triage: Upon initial assessment, the client and therapist will develop a treatment plan, which considers the client’s socio-economic situation, as well as his or her motivational level.
- EAP locations: Convenient locations in Indianapolis, surrounding counties, Greenfield, Shelbyville, Anderson, Evansville, Bloomington, and others. We will establish an EAP affiliate site within 30-40 minutes' driving distance of an employee's home or work. Many of our clients have employees in other states. We gladly establish counselor relationships in areas that are convenient to the employee.
- Employee evaluation: Therapists conduct a face-to-face comprehensive, holistic assessment to evaluate each client situation and to develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- Referral resource network: When employees require services of a more specialized or lengthy nature, they are referred to the most appropriate, cost-effective resource. This includes a referral for a free 45-minute legal consultation and referrals for financial, career, chemical dependency, long-term counseling, hospitalization, medical assessment, elder care and child care.
- Follow up: As long as services are needed, the therapist will manage an employee's care, whether the work is handled by that therapist or referred out.