Community Imaging Centers
Community Imaging Centers are comprehensive, non-profit outpatient imaging centers. We offer early morning, evening and weekend appointments. Patients of all ages are welcome, from children to elderly individuals. Schedule an appointment >>
We offer eight convenient locations throughout the Indianapolis area, including the Community Hospital North campus, Carmel, Noblesville, Fishers, County Line Road (south), Greenfield, in the Washington Street health pavilion (east), and our newest location in the Speedway health pavilion (east). Location information >>
All of our facilities are accredited by The Joint Commission, a national accreditation program for health care organizations and programs. All of our eligible equipment is accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR). The imaging center staff are registered technologists in radiology or advanced registered in MRI and CT through a national accreditation body called The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Our ultrasound staff are registered or advanced registered by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS). Your exams will be read by the board certified and fellowship trained radiologists of Irvington Radiology, P.C.
Community Imaging Centers are focused on treating outpatients quickly, conveniently, and with the greatest care and expertise. Because we are dedicated to helping the community stay healthy and active, we offer procedures that will help your physician arrive at a diagnosis more quickly so that, if necessary, treatment can begin as soon as possible. Your results become part of your hospital medical record, making them available if you are admitted to the hospital or require surgery, which is not the case when using for-profit imaging centers that are not affiliated with Community Health Network. Our goal is to help your physician understand the problem and develop a plan so our patients can return to the activities that are important to them.
Advanced radiology and imaging technology
- OASIS high-field, open-sided MRI - The most powerful open-sided MRI available in central Indiana. The open-sided MRI is excellent for all patient types, especially large or claustrophobic patients and children. Now the high-quality images you expect are on the imaging system patients prefer. Website >>
- CinemaVision - What’s the latest multimedia entertainment system doing inside a state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging scanner? That’s not just entertainment—it’s allowing a better MRI experience, especially for those who find the procedure uncomfortable or scary. Learn more >>
Services offered across all our locations include the following. To find out what services are offered at each location, visit the contact us/locations page. For more information about a procedure, please refer to our procedure guides for patients.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): for headache, low back pain, neck pain, knee injury, rotator cuff tear of avascular necrosis
- Computed Tomography (CT/CAT scan): for sinus infection, headaches, chest pain, lung mass, abdominal pain, liver mass, kidney stones, pelvic pain or mass
- Ultrasound: for gallbladder, kidneys, thyroid, pelvic area, obstetrical diagnosis or abdominal conditions
- X-ray: for all routine issues; walk-in appointments available