Surgical care suites
(Floor 2 | Download floor maps)
Our new, sleek surgical suites feature state-of-the-art technology in a modern, yet comfortable, environment designed with you in mind.
- Eight large surgical suites
- Twenty-one private preop and post-anesthesia care rooms
- Preop clinic with two large exam rooms where patients meet with their anesthesiologist and/or intensivist
- Accommodation for robotic, image-guided and microscopic surgeries
- Advanced green light technology to enhance the surgeon's visualization of the monitor during laparoscopic procedures
- Design that is adaptable to future innovations and technologies
- A procedural care area with nine rooms for ECTs and pain management procedures
Take a virtual tour!
O-arm® Surgical Imaging System
The O-arm Surgical Imaging System is a multi-dimensional surgical imaging platform that is optimized for use in spine, orthopaedic, and trauma-related surgeries. It provides real-time, intra-operative imaging of a patient's anatomy with high-quality images and a large field-of-view in both two and three dimensions. By integrating O-arm surgical imaging technology with Medtronic's StealthStation® surgical navigation systems, surgeons are able to perform less invasive procedures and confirm the precision of advanced surgical procedures before the patient leaves the OR.
da Vinci® Surgical System
The da Vinci Surgical System is powered by state-of-the-art robotic technology. The system allows your surgeon’s hand movements to be scaled, filtered and translated into precise movements of micro-instruments within the operative site. The magnified, three-dimensional view the surgeon experiences enables him to perform precise surgery in complex procedures through small surgical incisions.
The da Vinci system enhances surgical capabilities by enabling the performance of complex surgeries through tiny surgical openings. The system cannot be programmed nor can it make decisions on its own. The da Vinci system requires that every surgical mauveuver be performed with direct input from your surgeon.
The da Vinci Surgical System has been successfully used in thousands of procedures worldwide, including partial nephrectomy, prostatectomy, hysterectomy, myomectomy, gastric bypass and mitral valve repair.