Health Tip: Feeding Your Body Essential Nutrients
(HealthDay News) -- Your body needs certain vitamins and minerals to be healthy and function well. Is your body getting what it needs?
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers these suggestions:
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables each day.
- Focus on eating whole grains.
- Incorporate beans and peas, as well as nuts and seeds into your meals.
- Choose lean meats and eat more fish.
- Opt for low-fat and fat-free dairy products.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.