The promotional and/or informational activities by vendor representatives at Community Health Network are a privilege. All vendor representatives must complete the vendor process established by Network Supply Chain Management prior to engaging in any promotional, informational activities (detailing), and the distribution and/or use of products and services within the network. The process consists of the following:
- Register, comply with requirements, pay assessed fee and maintain participation as a vendor with VendorMate, Community Health Network’s vendor management system.
- Attend an educational session conducted by Network Supply Chain Management staff.
- Sign the "Declaration of Understanding and Compliance with Policies for Vendor Representatives."
2014 vendor certification sessions
On all dates, sessions are conducted at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Location: Unless otherwise indicated, all sessions are conducted at the office building located at 7400 Shadeland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46250. Map it >>
- January 8
- February 5
- March 5
- April 16
- May 7
- June 4
- July 9
- August 13
- September 10
- October 8
- November 6 (New date)
- December 9 (New date)
Seating and availability in these sessions is limited. Therefore, it is imperative to pre-register for a session. Vendor representatives who arrive for a session and have not pre-registered may be turned away and asked to reschedule for a future date. To register, please e-mail Amy Dodd at adodd@eCommunity.com with the following information:
- Representative name
- Company name
- Representative phone number
- Representative e-mail
- Date and time of requested session
An e-mail will be sent to you confirming the date and time of the session for which you are registered.