Each patient is unique and deserving of our highest standard of care. Each physician is a colleague deserving of our utmost respect and cooperation. Efficient processes, proven operating systems and multiple locations make Community Health Network the choice for leading surgeons in the region. We individualize care to meet the needs of physicians and their patients.
To be referred to a Community surgeon, please call 800-777-7775.
- Multiple locations mean greater convenience for patients and families wherever they live.
- Facilities are modern, comfortable and private.
- A full-time medical director is on site to respond to the individual requests of every physician using our facilities.
- A responsive, fully trained staff provides personal, patient-focused service.
- Flexible scheduling and predictable starting times respect the time demands of our patients.
- A customized, comprehensive continuum of care is provided to each patient:
- Pre-registration calls
- Pre-operative testing and assessment
- Detailed pre-operative education for all patients
- Tour of facility/surgical suite
- Complete anesthesia services
- ICU (Community Hospitals)
- Inpatient care by a hospitalist/intensivist (Community Hospitals)
- Skilled home medical care, home medical equipment and home support (Community Home Health)
- Follow-up phone calls by nurse
- Patient satisfaction surveys