For more information about future EMS classes, please contact Vickie Rhodes at 317-355-4354. More information about EMT and Paramedic courses >>
48-hour EMS Refresher Courses (south division)
Attendance for the full 48-hour class is encouraged.
- October 25 - Advanced Medical Life Support Renewal, Bargersville Community FD Station 201
- November 1 - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Renewal, White River Twp. FD Station 53
- November 8 - Emergency Pediatric Care Renewal, Greenwood FD Station 91
- November 15 - Pediatric Advanced Life Support Renewal, Bargersville Community FD Station 201
- November 22 - Prehospital Trauma Life Support Renewal, White River Twp. FD Station 53
- November 29 - "Putting It All Together"/Skills Blitz, Greenwood FD Station 91
Class time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cost: Students may attend individual classes for re-certification for the cost of the individual class(es) plus necessary textbooks. Fee schedule (PDF)
Registration is required for attendance. To register or for more information, call Vickie Rhodes at 317-355-4354.