Occupational rehab and therapy
When an employee suffers an injury on the job, the effects can be devastating to the employee and company. Community’s occupational rehabilitation and therapy services can help your company minimize the duration and cost of disability and the costs of worker’s compensation.
Our cooperative approach offers services to help employees improve their health and get back to their lives.
- Acute intervention following injury to expedite an employee’s return to work.
- Functional capacity evaluation to determine an employee’s current functional work level.
- Program placement evaluation, including physical and functional testing, for employees who are not progressing properly.
- Work conditioning using exercises, aerobic and strength training and functional activities to build endurance, strength and flexibility.
- Work readiness, aggressive multi-disciplinary program incorporating training, work simulation and medical psychology.
Learn more about Community Physical Therapy and Rehab >>
Community assists in preventing injuries or trauma in work environments.
Community offers pre-placement screens to help you make informed hiring decisions.
Our onsite educational services teach your employees the best way to perform specific tasks to minimize the risk of injury.
Community's ergonomic workplace evaluations recommend the proper configuration of work stations.
Our functional job descriptions and onsite job analysis include measurements, specifications, postures and positions of a job as well as identifying “work risk factors.”
Community believes in communication. When you send an employee to Community, you will receive detailed reports about an employee’s progress. Our experienced specialists don’t just know how to administer the appropriate therapies and tests, they know how to document the information precisely and concisely.
Occupational rehabilitation and therapy services benefit your employees and profits. Our experts focus on keeping your employees healthy so they can focus on what's important in their lives.