To ensure a healthy and safe work environment, your company may be, or is considering becoming, a drug–free workplace. Whatever your situation, Community’s occupational health services can help. We offer a comprehensive drug and alcohol screening program that provides convenient, fast, reliable service, as well as support services for companies starting a drug-free program.
Our services include:
- Convenient testing locations at one of our MedCheck Occupational Health Centers or onsite
- Alcohol testing with Lifeloc breath testing equipment
- Complete Medical Review Officer (MRO) service
- Our services meet DOT/CDL requirements
- Analysis of samples at a SAMHSA-approved lab
Rapid drug testing
Community’s occupational health program offers a rapid drug and alcohol screening program for companies that desire a drug-free workplace and need a quick turnaround of results.
The rapid test screens for the same five categories as called for by the Department of Transportation. The urine is screened for amphetamines, cannabinoids (marijuana), cocaine metabolite, opiates and phencyclidine (PCP).
Frequently asked questions about rapid drug testing >>
Rapid drug testing services include:
- Assistance in developing sound policies and procedures that are best for your business and your employees.
- Convenient locations for testing—MedCheck Occupational Health Centers in or near Indianapolis, Indiana, 24-hour coverage and mobile services available.
- Fast results; negative results are available within 15 minutes.
- All non-negative samples are sent to a SAMHSA-approved lab for GC/MS confirmation.
- Alcohol testing with Lifeloc breath testing equipment.
- Complete Medical Review Officer (MRO) services.
- Dynamic Employee Assistance Program available to help provide your company with training and program support.