School of Radiologic Technology
The School of Radiologic Technology is an accredited radiology school in Indianapolis, Indiana with a high rate of success and job placement. Our 24-month program includes coursework and clinical rotations, after which students may sit for the ARRT national certification exam to become certified radiologic technologists.
Our mission is to develop entry level radiographers in the field of medical imaging.
The School of Radiologic Technology supports its mission through the following goals:
- Students will effectively communicate.
- Students will develop professional and ethical behaviors.
- Students will competently function in the clinical setting.
- Students will exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- The program will monitor its overall effectiveness.
Learn more about goals and outcomes >>