Wound care products
Shop HomeHealthMedical.com for medical supplies to treat healing wounds and skin at home.
We offer more than 70,000 items, free shipping, low prices and friendly customer service.
Order today with code HHMF5 for 5% off your next purchase!
There are many different types of wounds and treatments available for wounds. Some treatments work better on certain types of wounds than others. Community Home Health's wound care team helps to heal patients' wounds faster and more effectively by using specialized products for various types of wounds.
The wound team is led by our certified wound care nurse. The wound care nurses and physical therapists have received specialized training in wound types and the treatment products and support surfaces that promote better wound healing.
The following list provides examples of care provided for patients with wounds:
- Specialized wound treatments based upon the type, location and size of the wound.
- Recommendations for support surfaces to promote wound healing and prevent additional wounds or complications.
- Education for the patient and caregiver about the wound, signs and symptoms of complications, and how to perform wound care in the home.
- Digital photos are used to measure and monitor the wound healing process and to provide a view of the wound progression to the patient’s physician.
- Nutritional counseling from our dietitian on the types of foods, supplements and diet that can assist with wound healing.
- Coordination with the patient’s physician and wound clinics to enhance treatment options for wounds that are difficult to heal.
If you or your loved one could benefit from home wound care, please contact your physician or call Community Home Health at 317-621-4800 or toll-free at 800-404-4852, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.