Home medical equipment helps patients live safely, comfortably and independently at home. Community Home Health provides a complete supply of home medical equipment and products for timely delivery and set-up in the patient’s home throughout Central Indiana.
Specially trained staff members provide education for the patient and family on the operation, safety and maintenance of the home care equipment.
Some of the most frequently requested types of home medical equipment are:
- Hospital beds
- Walkers, canes, and other walking assistive devices
- Bathroom safety equipment and other aids for daily living
- CPAP/BiPAP CPAP questions or concerns?
- Oxygen: liquid, concentrators and HELiOS system. Please call us for information on the latest oxygen delivery devices.
- Adult and pediatric nebulizers
- Bariatric equipment
- Patient lifts
Community Home Health offers home medical products from industry leaders:
To purchase home health medical equipment (on a self-pay basis), visit WellspringMedicalAtHome.com. You'll find free shipping and low prices.
For more information about home medical equipment and supplies, please call Community Home Health at 317-621-4800 or 800-404-4852 (toll-free), 24 hours a day, seven days a week.