Community Health Network has one main and two satellite libraries whose collections are customized to the hospital's unique population. A medical librarian's expertise is available during staffed hours. Hours vary by location. Call 317-355-3600 for details.
Community Hospital East—Main library
- Location: 1500 N. Ritter Ave, Indianapolis, IN, Building 1, first floor
- Phone: 317-355-3600
- Staffed by a medical librarian Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Community Hospital North—Satellite library
- Location: 7150 Clearvista Dr., Indianapolis, IN, 1st floor, near the cafeteria
- Phone: 317-621-5811
- Staffed part-time by a medical librarian Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Community Hospital Anderson—Satellite library
- Location: 1515 Madison Ave., Anderson, IN
- Phone: 765-298-2100
- Staffed part-time by a medical librarian Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.