Community Westview Hospital, an affiliate of Community Health Network since June 2011, is located on Indianapolis' west side at West 38th Street and North Guion Road. The state’s only osteopathic hospital, Community Westview is a different kind of hospital that understands good health is not just the absence of disease. Community Westview’s osteopathic philosophy of care means the hospital treats you as a whole person and assesses your entire lifestyle. Community Westview’s strong focus on preventive care also is evidenced by its premier sports and fitness center, Community Healthplex Sports Club, located on the hospital’s West 38th Street campus.
Community Westview Hospital
3630 N. Guion Road
Indianapolis, IN 46222
Community Westview Hospital offers you and your family an array of medical services, including a 24-hour emergency room, intensive care and medical surgical nursing units, surgical services, imaging services, laboratory services, cancer care, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, sleep disorders center, renal/dialysis services, outpatient physical therapy and sports medicine services, acute rehabilitation (inpatient) center, geriatric behavioral health center, and wound center.
Other features of Community Westview include:
- A wooded, serene campus, surrounded by beautifully landscaped flower gardens.
- All private, recently renovated inpatient and specialty outpatient rooms.
- Convenient free parking.
- A medical staff comprised of over 30 medical and surgical specialties.
- A full range of diagnostic, treatment, medical and surgical services.
- State-of-the-art technology and comforting surroundings.
For more information, visit www.CommunityWestview.org