The Center for Joint Health in Indianapolis, Indiana, is a dedicated unit for hip and knee joint replacement patients that focuses on the entire patient experience. The goal is to help patients get back to doing the things they enjoyed before being sidelined by joint pain.
Excellence in hip and knee care
Community Hospitals North and East are two of six hospitals in Indiana certified in total hip and total knee replacement by The Joint Commission.
Patients admitted to the Center for Joint Health unit are healthy, but have knee pain or hip pain. These patients are motivated to participate in their recovery and get back to an active life, free of pain.
To learn more about the Center for Joint Health, joint pain and orthopedic services, call 800-777-7775.
- Specialized unit dedicated to patients having knee or hip joint replacement surgery
- Experienced and skilled orthopedic surgeons using advanced, minimally-invasive surgical techniques
- Dedicated Joint Care Coordinator who manages patient care and discharge
- Staff who specialize in the care of patients having total joint replacement surgery
- Positive and motivating wellness environment
- Complete educational program with patient guidebook
- Family and friends serve as “coaches”
- Individual and group physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Lunches with coaches and staff
- Daily activities newsletter
- Complete after-care support program
- Reunion gatherings with former patients
- Spacious and comfortable private patient rooms
- Attractive and relaxing activities rooms
- Free educational seminars about joint pain and joint replacement surgery
- 24-hour room service
- Pet therapy
- Free valet parking
- Free concierge service
Hip and Knee Pain Dinner Seminar
Learn the latest in joint replacement surgeries from our orthopedic surgeons and how Community's Center for Joint Health at Community Hospitals East, North and South are improving lives. Ask questions and hear from a past patient and our Joint Care Coordinators about what to expect when having joint replacement surgery. Learn more about the seminars >>
FREE Hip and Knee Pain Dinner Seminar
Tuesday, November 4
6 to 7:30 p.m., Dinner and Seminar
Marriot Indianapolis East
7202 East 21st Street
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Register here online or call us at 800-777-7775. Space is limited and registration is required.
Need an orthopedic specialist? Let us help.
Community Physician Network’s board-certified orthopedic surgeons provide excellent orthopedic care for everything from back and neck pain to sports medicine injuries. With many convenient locations throughout Central Indiana it's easy to see us. To meet the orthopedic doctors and make an appointment, visit CommunityOrthoCare.com.
Joint Health: Easing the Pain
As we get older, so do our joints. But as Fox59's Angela Ganote reports, more patients are looking for ways to ease the pain. In this Health Key segment, Center for Joint Health medical director and orthopedic surgeon Edward Todderud, M.D. discusses joint health and joint surgery at the Center for Joint Health.
Direct anterior approach to hip replacement
Center for Joint Health medical director and orthopedic surgeon George Feliciano, M.D., and patient Richard Pfeiffer, discuss the benefits of the direct anterior approach to hip replacement, including the minimally-invasive technique and faster recovery time.