Tea Time with Mom
Saturday, May 10, 2014
10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Ritz Charles Carmel
Tea luncheon and fashion show celebrating women
Celebrate Mother's Day in style at the Ritz Charles in Carmel! Enjoy an afternoon filled with a fashion show, educational sessions on women's health and well-being, a showcase of women's interest vendors and a silent auction to benefit meals for seniors. An elegant lunch of soup, salad, and assortments of desserts will accompany the tea.
- White glove tea service and an elegant luncheon.
- Hosted by Terri Stacy, WIBC 93.1 FM.
- Expert speakers sharing information for women of all ages: Samantha Bouchie, M.D., presents “The Heart of a Woman: A Healthy Body Today…A Lifetime of Tomorrows” and Marissa Trout, R.D., with “The Queen of Hearts Presents Tempting Tarts.”
- A fashion show with the latest spring and summer styles featuring five local boutiques.
- A silent auction supporting meaningful initiatives like the senior meal program through Community Touchpoint.
- Guests are encouraged to wear their best spring tea hats. (Prizes will be awarded!)
Cost: $25 per person/$180 for reserved table of 8
Register today! Call 800-777-7775 or register online.
Brought to you by Community Touchpoint, Community Health Network Women’s Services and Westminster Village North.
What is Community Touchpoint?
At Community Touchpoint near Indianapolis, Indiana, we recognize that a lot of exciting changes come with life after 55, as well as a lot of new questions and needs. Touchpoint is a free program backed by Community Health Network, a recognized leader in healthcare, designed to meet your needs as you transition to a new time in your life.
Whether you are looking for social outlets or clinical services, Touchpoint has what you need. Touchpoint provides effective venues for seniors to access and navigate health care services, while maximizing their quality of life. It also offers opportunities for fun and fellowship with other seniors. Our aim is to provide an exceptional experience for those who are aging, as well as their caregivers.
- Calendar of events
Touchpoint offers a variety of fitness/wellness, educational, screening and social/leisure activities for members and the option to register online for many events.
- Clinical services
We offer geriatric assessment, primary care doctors, home health information and more.
- Social programs
Membership benefits include classes, social activities, health screenings, member card discounts, prescription services, and more.
- Resources on aging
Explore local and national resources on aging, related Community Health Network services and more.
- Join Touchpoint
There are three easy ways to join Touchpoint. Choose the option that works best for you.
- Contact Touchpoint
Contact us for questions about aging issues, senior concerns, available classes and more.