If your child exhibits any of these signs and symptoms of sleep disorders, we can help. Please call 317-355-4682 to learn more and make an appointment.
- Snoring or noisy breathing
- Mouth breathing while awake
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Attention deficit disorders
- School difficulty, acts up in school, falling asleep in class, etc.
- Grinding teeth
- Difficulty waking up or falling asleep
- Sleep walking and sleep talking
- Repetitive leg kicking in sleep
- Restless sleep
- Irritable during the day
Of course, not all sleep problems represent a sleep disorder, but poor quality of sleep can be related to many serious health risks and should be diagnosed and treated by a board certified sleep physician.