With over twenty years experience providing comprehensive health solutions to corporations, we are uniquely positioned to help employers create a wellness culture that lowers costs and increases productivity. Our work-site services focus on the health of individuals, families and the organization as a whole and offer more programs under one umbrella than any other wellness provider in Indiana.
Community Employer Health's experts can counsel you to design a strategic wellness program delivered in your workplace that best meets your needs, goals, culture and budget.
- Health screenings
- Health risk assessments (HRAs)
- Educational seminars
- Lifestyle change programs (nutrition, exercise, weight management, smoking cessation)
- Personal wellness coaching
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Licensed counselors providing short-term counseling to address diverse home and work issues
- Employees and anyone living in their household can receive up to eight face-to-face counseling sessions per year
- Includes manager training and consultations, employee orientations, referral services and critical incident stress debriefing for crises at the workplace