Our highly-experienced therapy staff work together to make sure that each patient’s home setting is safe and promotes the rehabilitation of the patient for improved function and independence.
This may involve obtaining medical equipment or assistive devices for the home and training the patient and caregiver on how to use them so that patients can move around easily and safely. Community Home Health has been providing these services throughout Central Indiana for more than 50 years
- Education and monitoring of exercises to improve walking, strength, endurance and range of motion
- Therapy is often ordered by your physician after joint surgery. We work closely with the Center for Joint Health at Community Health Network.
- Training on techniques to improve the ability to perform activities of daily living, such as eating and dressing
- Evaluating the home setting for safety to prevent injuries
- Designing and fitting splints or devices to improve function
- Education and monitoring of techniques to improve speech and language skills
- Training on techniques to improve swallowing and prevent choking
If you think you or your loved one could benefit from home therapy services, please contact your physician or call Community Home Health at 317-621-4800 or toll-free at 800-404-4852, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.